The average hourly pay for a Pest Control Worker is $15.17.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Pest Control Workers Do?
Pest control workers are responsible for helping control and eliminate pests from different locations. They are in charge of transporting and using specialized equipment to identify and eliminate pests at houses, companies, and open spaces. They respond to technical questions and client inquiries and develop strong relationships with vendors and customers to increase company loyalty.
These individuals are organized and pay close attention to detail, in order to prevent accidents while working …Read more
Pest Control Worker Tasks
- Perform thorough pest inspections at residential and commercial properties.
- Complete routine paperwork, logs, and reporting as required by the company.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and cross sell additional services.
- Use, handle, store and dispose of all chemicals and baits in a safe manner according to company guidelines and federal regulations.
- Explain pest control procedures to customers, accurately estimate cost of jobs, and answer customer questions.
Job Satisfaction for Pest Control Worker
Pest Control Worker Job Listings
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Pest Control Workers?
An entry-level Pest Control Worker with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $14.86 based on 8 salaries. An early career Pest Control Worker with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $14.52 based on 32 salaries. A mid-career Pest Control Worker with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $17.14 based on 11 salaries. An experienced Pest Control Worker with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $20.00 based on 14 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $15.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 71 survey responses.