Pharmacology Study Manager Salary
A Pharmacology Study Manager earns an average salary of $78,483 per year.
Job Description for Pharmacology Study Manager
- Track and maintain study protocols regulatory documents.
- Oversee day-to-day operational, tracking, communication of research activities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources with defined timeframe, participate in pharmaceutical research development.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure research is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Pharmacology Study Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Pharmacology Study Manager
Pay by Experience for a Pharmacology Study Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Pharmacology Study Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $53,000 based on 6 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Pharmacology Study Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $92,000 based on 6 salaries. An experienced Pharmacology Study Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $102,000 based on 19 salaries. A Pharmacology Study Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $102,000 based on 7 salaries.