Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Physician / Doctor, Dermatologist is $285,000
What Do Physician / Doctor, Dermatologists Do?
A dermatologist's main priority is the treatment and well-being of his or her patients. He or he must be capable of interviewing and examining patients to identify, rule out, and diagnose various conditions. A dermatologist must be able to routinely perform treatments such as the removal of lesions, laser treatment, and biopsies. He or she must also prescribe medications, interventions, and behavioral changes to help reduce or eliminate symptoms. A dermatologist must be able to work with all …Read more
- Document all patient data and interactions.
- Prescribe medications, interventions, and behavioral changes to reduce or eliminate symptoms.
- Perform treatments like removal of lesions, laser treatment and biopsies.
- Interview and examine patients to identify, rule out, or diagnose conditions.
- Consult with patients, make diagnoses and amend the electronic health record.