The average hourly pay for a Portfolio Administrator at Bank of America Corp. (BOFA) in Charlotte, North Carolina is $21.99.
Is Portfolio Administrator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $22
$0 - $983
$0 - $50,878
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Portfolio Administrator
Portfolio administrators are responsible for the accurate and timely implementation of client accounts. Some of their basic job duties include providing direct service to assigned clients, coordinating various reports and reviews, preparing financial statement request letters, and following up for information. Portfolio administrators also assist in the collection of delinquent accounts and tax payments as necessary. Most portfolio administrators work for banks or other financial institutions. …Read more
Portfolio Administrator Tasks
- Read, interpret and manage portfolio documents.
- Manage compliance and regulatory adherence across the portfolio and for reporting.
- Process and reconcile daily, weekly and monthly balances.
- Review data, create reports and understand the current state of the portfolio.
- Set up, maintain and evaluate accounts.
Portfolio Administrator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$45k - $81k
$48k - $111k
$37k - $83k
$28k - $53k
$38k - $78k
$42k - $84k
$12k - $43k
$62k - $100k