Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN) is $30.00
What Do Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN)s Do?
Primary care registered nurses work in the health care industry and focus on aiding patients for their entire stay with a provider. Typical work shifts last between eight and twelve hours, and common tasks include administering routine care, charting and filling out forms, interacting with health teams, making phone calls, administering vaccines, monitoring blood pressure, and dispensing medication. Primary care registered nurses work in a hospital and/or clinical office setting and also …Read more
- Conduct nurse visits within scope of practice, ensuring patients, caregivers, and families understand treatment plans.
- Provide oversight, education, and training for medical assistants, ensuring and evaluating patient care.
- Analyze and inform patients of diagnostic and lab results, and document patient interactions.
- Provide patient triage in person and over the phone, managing clinic flow.
- Consult with health care providers to develop, assess, and implement patient treatment plans.