The average hourly pay for an Early-Career Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN) with Acute Care skills in Los Angeles, California is $36.00.
Is Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $36
$0 - $82,960
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Primary care registered nurses work in the health care industry and focus on aiding patients for their entire stay with a provider. Typical work shifts last between eight and twelve hours, and common tasks include administering routine care, charting and filling out forms, interacting with health teams, making phone calls, administering vaccines, monitoring blood pressure, and dispensing medication. Primary care registered nurses work in a hospital and/or clinical office setting and also discuss…Read more
Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN) Tasks
- Conduct nurse visits within scope of practice, ensuring patients, caregivers, and families understand treatment plans.
- Provide oversight, education, and training for medical assistants, ensuring and evaluating patient care.
- Analyze and inform patients of diagnostic and lab results, and document patient interactions.
- Provide patient triage in person and over the phone, managing clinic flow.
- Consult with health care providers to develop, assess, and implement patient treatment plans.
Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Avg. Hourly Rate
Related Job Salaries
$10 - $16
$23 - $41
$11 - $19
$16 - $26
$12 - $19
$31 - $50
$25 - $46
$17 - $28