Product Engineering Director Salary
A Product Engineering Director earns an average salary of $119,988 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$86,162 - $172,607
|Salary||$86,162 - $172,607|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$86,162 - $172,607|
Job Description for Product Engineering Director
- Lead and manage engineering teams, develop standard protocols, and ensure the fit to specifications.
- Drive product release cycles and launch processes.
- Track and adjust processes to meet quality standards and ensure safety and compliance.
- Collaborate with vendors, suppliers, merchandising, and other departments for distribution, safety, and market research.
- Evaluate people, processes, and functional responsibilities to fit products to existing capabilities and markets.
Product Engineering Director Job Listings
Product Engineering Director Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Product Engineering Director?
Product Engineering Director in Huntington Beach:
"High stress level."
Pros: New projects.
Cons: Too much stress meeting deadlines.