Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Public Health Advisor is $64,944
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Public Health Advisors?
An early career Public Health Advisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $51,256 based on 26 salaries. A mid-career Public Health Advisor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $68,009 based on 14 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Public Health Advisors Do?
Public health advisors offer assistance and guidance to improve public health activities or services. They are employed in a wide range of facilities and organizations and may work for public, nonprofit, or private agencies, and may also work for local or state government agencies which provide health services to citizens.
Public health advisors for non-federal health organizations usually represent one or more federal public health programs and are responsible for providing leadership, …Read more
- Analyze public health data to inform and create policy and health programs.
- Work across audiences to interpret and present results, goals, and needs.
- Collect, standardize, interpret, and update data and associated reports.
- Respond to data inquiries and create reports for a variety of audiences.
- Manage and evaluate health programs, identifying key data and communicating impact.