Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Quantitative Analyst, Risk is $90,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Quantitative Analyst, Risks?
An entry-level Quantitative Analyst, Risk with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $70,000 based on 8 salaries. An early career Quantitative Analyst, Risk with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $87,429 based on 19 …Read more
What Do Quantitative Analyst, Risks Do?
Quantitative risk analyst are responsible for understanding risk system concepts, software framework, and data requirements within the requirements of their organization and projects. They utilize the knowledge to perform various analyses to support model validations. Their main responsibilities include analyzing large data sets and time series using proprietary enterprise data analytics systems, as well as applying machine learning algorithms and modifying their settings according to project …Read more
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling.
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.