Radiology Equipment Specialist Salary
The average pay for a Radiology Equipment Specialist is $35.21 per hour.
Job Description for Radiology Equipment Specialist
- Monitor functioning of radiology equipment and diagnostic imaging systems and make necessary hardware modifications.
- Perform and document scheduled maintenance of diagnostic medical imaging equipment.
- Install, calibrate, maintain and repair radiologic equipment.
- Advise staff and physicians on proper operation, safety procedures and modifications of equipment.
- Analyze and advise user needs and recommend appropriate hardware for radiology staff.