Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Research Analyst, Operations is $60,100
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Research Analyst, Operations?
An early career Research Analyst, Operations with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $70,961 based on 161 salaries. A mid-career Research Analyst, Operations with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $88,197 based on 89 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Research Analyst, Operations Do?
Operations research analysts are responsible for completing and analyzing operations research for their employer. They look at operations-related trends and analyze that information to form an opinion on their organization's operation processes. They must subsequently share crucial information with all relevant parties. Operations research analysts must have superior analytical abilities to interpret operations data in innovative ways, and one of their main tools includes a personal computer to …Read more
- Perform analyses that support decision makers.
- Prepare written reports and briefings documenting analytical efforts.
- Use simulation models, data reduction and trend analysis.
- Design and execute experiments and analysis plans.
- Predict systems performance and determine the best allocations of resources.