Resident Aide Salary
The average wage for a Resident Aide is $9.80 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. Experience does not have a big impact on this job’s rate.
|Hourly Rate||$8.55 - $12.93|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,822 - $28,256|
Job Description for Resident Aide
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Resident Aide Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Resident Aide
Pay by Experience for a Resident Aide has a negative trend. An entry-level Resident Aide with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $21,000 based on 49 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Resident Aide with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $20,000 based on 21 salaries. An experienced Resident Aide which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $20,000 based on 13 salaries. A Resident Aide with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $20,000 based on 5 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Resident Aide
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 9 votes.