The average hourly pay for a 1-4 years Resident Services Coordinator with Community Outreach / Activism skills is $17.09.
Is Resident Services Coordinator your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$13 - $20
$1,272 - $1,794
$28,500 - $48,104
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Resident Services Coordinator
A residence service coordinator can be found in assisted living facilities, schools, and many other places. In all of these places, the coordinator has one main responsibility: to create a community in which everyone gets along and things run smoothly. As a residence service coordinator, one can expect the following responsibilities on a day to day basis: making sure that the staff is properly trained, overseeing services that are provided to those living there, making sure that services and sta…Read more
Resident Services Coordinator Tasks
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Connect service organizations to target individuals and encourage appropriate usage.
- Assist with organizing or providing transport and access to necessary materials.
- Assess learning and improve service delivery and quality.
- Design and implement service programs for target populations and/or individuals.