Residential Living Assistant Salary
The average pay for a Residential Living Assistant is $10.73 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
|Hourly Rate||$8.99 - $14.00|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$18,799 - $37,475|
Job Description for Residential Living Assistant
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Residential Living Assistant Job Listings
Key Stats for Residential Living Assistant
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.