Respiratory Care Technician Salary
The average wage for a Respiratory Care Technician is $18.81 per hour.
Job Description for Respiratory Care Technician
- Keep records of patients' therapy, completing all necessary forms.
- Set ventilators and various oxygen device equipment controls to regulate the flow of oxygen, gases, mists or aerosols
- Explain treatment procedures to patients
- Monitor patients during treatment and report any unusual reactions to the respiratory therapist
- Under the direction of respiratory therapists and physicians, provide specific respiratory care procedures