Securities, Commodities, or Financial Services Sales Agent Salary
A Securities, Commodities, or Financial Services Sales Agent earns an average salary of $66,035 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$30,410 - $97,444
$10.25 - $18.00
|Salary||$30,410 - $97,444|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$25,127 - $102,129|
|Total Pay (||$25,127 - $102,129|
Job Description for Securities, Commodities, or Financial Services Sales Agent
- Develop financial plans based on analysis of clients' financial status, and discuss financial options with clients.
- Record transactions accurately and keep clients informed about transactions.
- Interview clients to determine clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Buy and sell securities in investment and trading firms and develop and implement financial plans for individuals, businesses, and organizations.
- Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs, present information, and explain available services.
Securities, Commodities, or Financial Services Sales Agent Job Listings
Key Stats for Securities, Commodities, or Financial Services Sales Agent
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.