Security Guard Gate Salary
The average pay for a Security Guard Gate is $11.45 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
$9.78 - $14.00
|Hourly Rate||$9.78 - $14.00|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,660 - $48,684|
Job Description for Security Guard Gate
- Guard and monitor premises to prevent theft, property destruction, violence or rules and safety violations.
- Perform fire prevention, safety and maintenance tasks and parking/traffic enforcement.
- Greet incoming guests and tenants, providing information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
- Respond to alarms and emergency situations.
- Make periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Security Guard Gate Job Listings
Key Stats for Security Guard Gate
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.