Senior Animator, Character Salary
The average pay for a Senior Animator, Character is $60,000 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$50,000 - $100,337
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$15,205 - $114,537|
Job Description for Senior Animator, Character
- Create animation for characters, props, vehicles, and backgrounds.
- Create reusable animation assets for long-term development.
- Communicate status and adjust tasks to meet team and organization goals.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve during release cycle.
- Work with other teams to ensure animation fits with product and look and feel are consistent.
Senior Animator, Character Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Animator, Character
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.