The average salary for an Experienced Senior Application Developer in New York, New York is $119,568.
Is Senior Application Developer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$80k - $177k
$2k - $20k
$85k - $174k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Application Developer
Senior application developers works with a number of programming languages and codes to provide innovative and diverse content on the Internet and mobile device; they may produce mobile apps, downloadable pieces of software available for mobile phones such as iPhone and Android. These developers code and check software applications to make sure it is in line with supervisors' specifications, as well as coordinate and oversee the work of subordinate developers. Since this industry is still growin…Read more
Senior Application Developer Tasks
- Utilize structured programming techniques to deliver a high-quality product.
- Lead evaluation and analysis of data related to application development in order improve performance of future versions.
- Establish budgets and team performance benchmarks and ensure compliance with said guidelines.
- Track, organize, and accurately document changes made to programming code.
- Gather input from users and various departments to direct development and enhance final product.
Senior Application Developer Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Application Developer
C# Programming Language
Microsoft SQL Server
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Chicago, Illinois (19.0% less), Nashville, Tennessee (17.6% less) and St. Louis, Missouri (17.4% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 17 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $123k
$49k - $103k
$82k - $151k
$39k - $86k
$74k - $139k
$48k - $111k
$46k - $106k
$41k - $102k
$52k - $113k
$48k - $99k