The average salary for an Experienced Senior Application Developer in Cleveland, Ohio is $91,715.
Is Senior Application Developer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$71k - $97k
$0 - $8k
$80k - $106k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Application Developer
Senior application developers works with a number of programming languages and codes to provide innovative and diverse content on the Internet and mobile device; they may produce mobile apps, downloadable pieces of software available for mobile phones such as iPhone and Android. These developers code and check software applications to make sure it is in line with supervisors' specifications, as well as coordinate and oversee the work of subordinate developers. Since this industry is still growin…Read more
Senior Application Developer Tasks
- Utilize structured programming techniques to deliver a high-quality product.
- Lead evaluation and analysis of data related to application development in order improve performance of future versions.
- Establish budgets and team performance benchmarks and ensure compliance with said guidelines.
- Track, organize, and accurately document changes made to programming code.
- Gather input from users and various departments to direct development and enhance final product.
Senior Application Developer Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Application Developer
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Senior Application Developer in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 30.4% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Minneapolis, Minnesota (16.1% more) and Atlanta, Georgia (12.5% more).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 4 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $123k
$49k - $103k
$82k - $151k
$39k - $86k
$74k - $139k
$48k - $111k
$46k - $106k
$41k - $102k
$52k - $113k
$48k - $99k