Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Biostatistician is $116,114
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Biostatisticians?
An entry-level Senior Biostatistician with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $111,027 based on 6 salaries. An early career Senior Biostatistician with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $115,026 based on 73 …Read more
What Do Senior Biostatisticians Do?
Senior biostatisticians are responsible for conducting bio-statistics analyses for their organizations and using a personal computer to conduct research. They should work well in a team setting with other professionals to share information and survey results, but also independently with minimal supervision.
Senior biostatisticians work with clinical trial coordinators to write documents to validate their advice and use strategies to meet strict deadlines, and they must anticipate business …Read more
- Ensure accuracy of all statistical tests, projects, clinical trials, and any other necessary assignments relative to the medical field.
- Write programs for statistical analysis and assist program users.
- Prepare, review, and present statistical reports and related documentation.
- Educate and advise junior biostatisticians, leading them on various research projects.
- Develop statistical methodologies for accurate testing and evaluation of results and design research projects.
How do Senior Biostatisticians Rate Their Jobs?
FAQs About Senior Biostatisticians
What is the highest pay for Senior Biostatisticians?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Senior Biostatistician is $140k / year
What is the lowest pay for Senior Biostatisticians?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Senior Biostatistician is $83k / year
How can Senior Biostatisticians increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Senior Biostatistician is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Senior Biostatistician that oversees more junior Senior Biostatisticians, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.