Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Salary
A Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant earns an average wage of $29.90 per hour. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$24.20 - $38.93
|Hourly Rate||$24.20 - $38.93|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$49,813 - $81,076|
Job Description for Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Observe and document patients' progress, attitudes and behavior and report to supervisor.
- Monitor and evaluate patients' performance in therapy activities and provide encouragement.
- Select therapy activities to fit patients' needs and capabilities, alter treatment programs as necessary.
- Instruct patients and families in home programs, basic living skills and the care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Assist occupational therapists with implementing treatment plans designed to help patients function independently.
Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job Listings
Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant?
Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in DeForest:
"The OT toolbox and impact of OT."
Pros: Contributing and adapting the learning process and helping students succeed in school.
Cons: I have only limited time to make an impact with students and at school there are so many other conflicts in the day. There is very much problem solving and thinking on your feet.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.