The average pay for a Senior Facilities Manager is $13.23 per hour.
The average pay for a Senior Facilities Manager is $80,131 per year.
$49,132 - $106,494
|Salary||$49,132 - $106,494|
|Bonus||$906 - $24,832|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$32,886 - $122,175|
Job Description for Senior Facilities Manager
- Manage facility repair and maintenance, preparing budget reports, coordinating contractors, and directing site activities.
- Consult with clients to identify needs, develop facility management and budget objectives, and resolve issues.
- Review, develop, and implement facilities management and safety procedures, including maintenance activities and emergency plans.
- Manage facilities staff, communicating work schedules, driving performance objectives, and providing professional development.
- Conduct site and maintenance procedure assessments to report conditions and ensure compliance to government regulations.
Senior Facilities Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Facilities Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.