Senior Release Engineer Salary
A Senior Release Engineer earns an average salary of $120,612 per year. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are Linux and Shell Scripting. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$89,498 - $140,832|
|Bonus||$2,576 - $24,240|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$102,011 - $151,640|
Job Description for Senior Release Engineer
- Prepare, file and present reports on all steps of the process.
- Manage the change and release process for a project's lifecycle.
- Supervise and lead release team.
- Evaluate and approve all release and build requests.
- Plan, coordinate, communicate and monitor code changes and associated outages.
Senior Release Engineer Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Release Engineer
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Release Engineer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.