A Late-Career Senior Software Engineer with C# skills in Seattle, Washington earns an average salary of $128,744 per year.
|Salary||$91,997 - $158,723|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $36,747|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$94,126 - $183,149|
Job Description for Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused and working alone is typical.Read More...
Senior Software Engineer Tasks
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
Senior Software Engineer Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Software Engineer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.