Senior Vice President & General Counsel Salary
A Senior Vice President & General Counsel earns an average salary of $226,006 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$114,799 - $458,641
|Salary||$114,799 - $458,641|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $206,084|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$114,799 - $712,127|
Job Description for Senior Vice President & General Counsel
- Report compliance and legal issues to management and develop plans for resolving those problems.
- Develop effective legal strategies and representation to protect the company's interests in legal cases and with regulatory agencies.
- Select and coordinate outside legal counsel as necessary.
- Advise company management on legal issues and provide feedback on company legal strategies.
- Oversee the legal department and manage all activity relating to legal action and compliance with government regulations.
Senior Vice President & General Counsel Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Vice President & General Counsel
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.