The average salary for an Experienced Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager at General Electric Co (GE) is $124,800.
Is Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $125k
$0 - $5k
$0 - $125k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager
Senior strategic sourcing managers create effective strategies for identifying and driving sourcing initiatives for their company. They are in charge of analyzing current and new products or services to identify new sourcing opportunities. In addition, they communicate with external partners and cross-functional teams, as well as identify possible problems and resolve them in a timely manner. One of their main tools include a personal computer to communicate with colleagues and create sourcing r…Read more
Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager Tasks
- Develop and lead implementation of sourcing strategies, procurement, and process flow throughout the organization.
- Ensure compliance to existing contracts and service levels.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to reduce costs, negotiate and manage existing providers.
- Lead bidding process and ensure quality and cost goals are met.
- Report on actual costs, negotiation opportunities and overall strategic plan for sourcing, logistics, and return on investment (ROI).
Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$48k - $111k
$41k - $102k
$40k - $76k
$42k - $84k
$52k - $107k
$45k - $99k
$32k - $71k
$55k - $126k
$53k - $98k
$45k - $81k