The average pay for a Steam Cleaner is $12.72 per hour.
The average pay for a Steam Cleaner is $33,500 per year.
$9.74 - $25.30
|Hourly Rate||$9.74 - $25.30|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,589 - $54,159|
Job Description for Steam Cleaner
- Clean carpets and upholstery.
- Operate, maintain and use proper storage of carpet equipment.
- Report all safety hazards, broken and malfunctioning equipment.
- Mix and utilize carpet cleaning chemicals.
- Operate and maintain industrial carpet cleaner.
Steam Cleaner Job Listings
Steam Cleaner Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Steam Cleaner?
Steam Cleaner in Belleville:
"Ups and Downs."
Pros: Most people are friendly.
Cons: Some don’t understand the carpet cleaning process.
Steam Cleaner in Chapmanville:
Cons: Having to work weekends. Getting covered head to toe in equipment grease. Driving 2 ton truck two hours to get to the job site.
Key Stats for Steam Cleaner
Rated 3 out of 5
based on 6 votes.