Tax Accounting Supervisor Salary
A Tax Accounting Supervisor earns an average salary of $71,085 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$52,158 - $89,403
|Salary||$52,158 - $89,403|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $9,500|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$52,357 - $92,901|
Job Description for Tax Accounting Supervisor
- Oversee processes and checks for all tax accountants, including reviewing performance.
- Work with executives to understand tax ramifications and team needs.
- Update common knowledge base and train staff to ensure competence.
- Research and review technology, tools, and learning options for the team.
- Review and check tax returns, particularly complex ones.
Tax Accounting Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Tax Accounting Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.