Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group Salary
The average salary for a Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group is $68,622 per year.
$43,631 - $92,738
|Salary||$43,631 - $92,738|
|Bonus||$-0.50 - $9,933|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$45,813 - $97,890|
Job Description for Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group
- Balance, analyze, prepare, and/or process asset sales, disposals, general ledger accounts, tax returns, and invoices.
- Identify tax issues that arise in the compliance process.
- Prepare federal, state and local income tax filings with quarterly estimates, extensions and tax returns.
- Compile information including sales tax reports, use tax accruals, inventory, accounts payable and fixed asset reports.
- Analyze and code fixed invoices, repair invoices, and apply account classification.
Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group Job Listings
Key Stats for Tax Senior, Employee Benefits Group
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.