Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Technology Analyst is $80,000
What Do Technology Analysts Do?
Technology analysts improve and maintain an enterprise's information technology system. They are tasked with examining the function of computer systems, identifying problems and areas for improvement in execution, and designing solutions. This may involve the development of new software solutions, the implementation of new hardware, testing to maximize function and compatibility, and a constant monitoring of systems to address issues as they arise and ensure smooth, consistent operations. …Read more
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of business processes, workflow, technology solutions and technology frameworks within a business organization.
- Follow business-specific standards relevant to various business industries when creating business/functional/system requirements.
- Configure business rules and business/functional/system requirements for improvements or new additions to the current computer system.
- Responsible for computer system maintenance policies such as Version Control, Form Management, Baseline Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements/enhancements to the existing technology within a business organization.