Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Test Engineer, Automation is $77,500
What Do Test Engineer, Automations Do?
The position of an automation test engineer requires great technical skill, as these engineers are primarily responsible for developing, testing, and diagnosing computer systems to ensure they are working correctly. In the event that a computer system is not working efficiently, these engineers must diagnose the problem/s and get the system back to working capacity. They work closely with clients to ensure that all systems are designed and installed to their specifications, so strong written …Read more
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
- Create library of custom functions.
- Review regression test cases.
- Integrate test automation industry standards and best practices.
- Execute automated test suite.