Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Training Consultant is $70,391
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Training Consultants?
An early career Training Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $61,593 based on 54 salaries. A mid-career Training Consultant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $70,689 based on 49 salaries. An experienced Training …Read more
What Do Training Consultants Do?
Training consultants are responsible for implementing training processes and procedures within a company. This involves making suggestions and contributions for supplemental materials, hands-on instruction for the company's employees, and conducting orientation meetings for new employees, as well as developing new exercises to continuously develop current employees. The training consultant provides strategies and ideas for training-related projects and initiatives, so they must stay up to date …Read more
- Learn new materials and develop curriculum to teach the information to a variety of audiences.
- Act as internal consultant to troubleshoot and resolve training problems.
- Obtain and analyze feedback and performance data through a variety of mechanisms.
- Create and update training databases and curriculum.
- Follow curriculum to train target audiences virtually and in person.