Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims Salary
The average salary for a Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims is $98,048 per year.
Job Description for Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims Job Listings
Key Stats for Trial Attorney, Risk Management Claims