Vice President (VP), Planning & Allocation Salary
A Vice President (VP), Planning & Allocation earns an average salary of $154,640 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$93,370 - $227,281
|Salary||$93,370 - $227,281|
|Bonus||$5,817 - $70,790|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$106,282 - $299,697|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Planning & Allocation
- Manage merchandise and store plans to meet demand.
- Lead analysis process for planning and growth.
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain quality, consistency, and timeliness.
- Define, document, and optimize service and supply lines.
- Manage distribution of goods to retail locations, estimating schedules and costs with different delivery methods.
Vice President (VP), Planning & Allocation Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Planning & Allocation
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.