Vice President (VP), Systems Salary
A Vice President (VP), Systems earns an average salary of $149,451 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Systems
- Lead global development teams, including overseas resources, support staff, and contracting networks.
- Drive system development goals and deliverables, ensuring business objectives are met.
- Develop and manage budgets for internal and external staff, resources, and hardware and software expenditures.
- Direct the development, implementation, and integration of global systems and applications through life cycles.
- Oversee the creation and establishment of development processes and standards.
Vice President (VP), Systems Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Systems