Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for an Administrative Manager is R347,586
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Administrative Managers?
An early career Administrative Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R189,584 based on 10 salaries. A mid-career Administrative Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R324,000 based on 17 salaries. In their late …Read more
What Do Administrative Managers Do?
Administrative managers ensure the administrative aspects of a business running and organized. They perform administrative tasks like documentation, editing, filing, organization, and sales support. They also manage other administrative employees to enure administrative tasks are done; these managers also train subordinates.
Administrative managers must have a strong attention to detail. They also need to have great communication skills (verbal and written), be able to efficiently work as a …Read more
- Monitor budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies; audit operational reports.
- Manage and coordinate administrative support services; facilities, security, mail distribution, record management, and other office support services.
- Review current processes and recommend procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Oversee facilities planning, maintenance and custodial operations internal or external service contracts.
- Manages the administrative supervisors.