Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for an Asset Management Coordinator is R183,335
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Asset Management Coordinators?
An early career Asset Management Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R162,000 based on 15 salaries. A mid-career Asset Management Coordinator with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R180,000 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Asset Management Coordinators Do?
Asset management coordinators are in charge of coordinating and supporting the strategic development of assets for their organization. They are responsible for managing and completing all administrative processes related to asset management, and one of their main duties include organizing and managing all related records. Asset management coordinators also participate in overseeing escrow related to replacement reserves, ensuring their work meets established asset management guidelines. Other …Read more
- Manage a portfolio of assets including real estate, infrastructure, and buildings, identifying the best uses of the property.
- Hire, train, and supervise staff members, assigning activities and evaluating employee performance.
- Oversee leasing and development of property, and participate in discussions about long term management of property.
- Prepare reports and give presentations on asset usage, financial performance, operations, and maintenance.
- Ensure databases recording property assets are up to date and accurate.