The average hourly pay for a Beauty Advisor in South Africa is R29.88.
Is Beauty Advisor your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R24 - R45
R808 - R14,025
R650 - R25,500
R54,126 - R163,639
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Beauty Advisor
Beauty advisors sells cosmetics and provide skin and makeup advice to customers. They usually work in places such as makeup retail stores and department stores, and there is often commission in this job based on sales. Beauty advisors typically work with individual customers to determine their beauty goals and needs. Customers may not always come to the counter, so it may be necessary to offer services to those who are passing by. Various types of makeup may be sampled by customers to determin…Read more
Beauty Advisor Tasks
- Provide our clientele with relationship-based services and innovative beauty and hair care products of the highest quality.
- Follow strategic plan to achieve sales targets during in-store events, promotions, and visual week e.g. appointment and presell goals.
- Apply skincare products and perform facial services.
- Focus to drive strong results during new initiative launches.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals within a territory includes established accounts and prospecting for new accounts.
Popular Employer Salaries for Beauty Advisor
Beauty Advisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Beauty Advisor
An entry-level Beauty Advisor with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R26.53 based on 8 salaries. An early career Beauty Advisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R29.53 based on 46 salaries. A mid-career Beauty Advisor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R29.93 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Beauty Advisor with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R31.26 based on 16 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 83 survey responses.