Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Business Process Analyst is R349,885
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Process Analysts?
An entry-level Business Process Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R201,298 based on 9 salaries. An early career Business Process Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R310,358 based on 55 …Read more
What Do Business Process Analysts Do?
The business process analyst evaluates and assesses various processes and composes specifics plans to use that analysis to improve business performance. These analysts gather necessary information, perform data analysis, and maintain data and analyses for future use in financial planning. A business process analyst must excel in strategic thinking, financial analysis, strategy development, and decision making. The analysts' tasks differ on a day-to-day basis depending on the needs of the …Read more
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.