Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Business Solution Consultant is R550,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Solution Consultants?
An early career Business Solution Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R449,373 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Business Solution Consultant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R585,000 based on 7 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Business Solution Consultants Do?
Business solutions consultants are responsible for helping companies to overcome problems and improve operations. The specifics of their work can vary greatly, as they may work for a wide range of companies in a wide range of fields. These responsibilities could include anything from providing business models for small businesses, developing employee training for a company in the healthcare or service industry, or helping to streamline efficiency in a large corporation of any kind. These …Read more
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.