Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse is R255,500
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurses?
A mid-career Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R240,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total …Read more
What Do Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurses Do?
Cardiac catheterization is an essential part of medical facilities treating heart issues, as it is an important way to both treat and diagnose conditions. A cardiac catheterization laboratory registered nurse is in charge of assisting the doctor through that process, which involves inserting a thin, long, and flexible tube into a groin, arm, or neck blood vessel; then, that tube is fed toward the heart. Additionally, this nurse is generally involved in pacemaker care and treatment of other …Read more
- Develop and implement nursing orders based on information received.
- Assess the patient history, the physical and psychosocial status of the patient.
- Perform both technical and professional aspects of cardiac catheterization.
- Performs specialized nursing care in all phases of the Cardiovascular Lab.
- Report information to maintain continuity of care.