Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Construction Foreman is R217,262
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Construction Foremen?
An entry-level Construction Foreman with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R120,992 based on 12 salaries. An early career Construction Foreman with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R143,613 based on 185 salaries. …Read more
What Do Construction Foremen Do?
A construction foreperson supervises a construction crew. The construction may relate to the erection or repair of a building or and an infrastructure, such as a bridge. The foreperson will schedule work for the crew and may also be responsible for making proposals and obtaining new jobs. The foreperson will be expected to have construction experience. The foreperson will need to assist the crew wherever help is needed, including carrying out hard labor. The abilities to work in extreme …Read more
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Manage supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Coordinate essential personnel on-site for the project.
- Plan, direct and budget activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Read and interpret site plans, construction drawings and scopes of work.