The average salary for a Digital Strategist with Strategy skills in South Africa is R366,251.
Is Digital Strategist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R351k - R1m
R0 - R63k
R385k - R1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Digital Strategist
A digital strategist generally works cooperatively with other members of a strategy team to create long-term goals and plans for their products. This is a job for a creative and innovative thinker that understands technology and the people who use it. Companies rely on digital strategists to determine the best direction of digital product and services, so it is important that prospective strategists have a proven track record in this line of work. This person also must have excellent interpers…Read more
Digital Strategist Tasks
- Create strategy and content for web presence and outreach.
- Identify new communities and technologies for marketing efforts.
- Create, update, and enforce digital style guides and branding efforts.
- Define, track, analyze, and report on metrics and analytics to understand reach.
- Create, edit, update, connect, and share digital video, images, text, and graphics.
Digital Strategist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Digital Strategist
Social Media Marketing
Skills in Online Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Google Analytics, Strategic Planning, Social Media Marketing and Strategic Marketing.
Related Job Salaries
R151k - R772k
R136k - R619k
R156k - R582k
R133k - R500k
R362k - R2m
R91k - R357k
R102k - R489k
R122k - R1m
R211k - R626k
R60k - R345k