Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for an Electrical Project Manager is R279,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Electrical Project Managers?
A mid-career Electrical Project Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R300,000 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Electrical Project Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R506,000 based on 8 salaries. In their …Read more
What Do Electrical Project Managers Do?
Electrical project managers are responsible for overseeing and contributing to electrical projects for their organization. They are in charge of managing all aspects of electrical tasks and delegating responsibilities to electrical professionals. In all tasks, these project managers must follow safety regulations and company policies regarding installation and maintenance. Electrical project managers collaborate with engineers, programmers, and technical personnel to gather correct information …Read more
- Plan, oversee and direct electrical projects for construction.
- Disseminate relevant information to various departments related to the project.
- Monitor project progress and maintain project schedule.
- Develop project budget and track project costs according to contractual obligations.
- Review and study project documents including estimates, design drawings, specifications, customer proposals and contracts.