Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for an Internal Auditing Manager is R642,495
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Internal Auditing Managers?
An early career Internal Auditing Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R489,796 based on 20 salaries. A mid-career Internal Auditing Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R609,548 based on 59 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Internal Auditing Managers Do?
The internal audit manager performs risk assessments for companies, focusing specifically on the organization's finances. Their complex audits relate to the compliance, operations, and finances of a company, and they must meet the standards set by the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing for each audit. They are often in regular communication with auditors outside of the company and keep up to date with current changes in their field.
An internal audit manager also constantly reviews …Read more
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of internal audits.
- Report audit results in writing and in presentations.
- Evaluate internal controls to identify areas needing improvement.
- Conduct reviews to identify financial and business risks and assess compliance with regulations.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and procedures for carrying out internal audits.