Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Junior Interior Designer is R118,943
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Junior Interior Designers?
An entry-level Junior Interior Designer with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R109,532 based on 17 salaries. An early career Junior Interior Designer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R121,604 based on 62 …Read more
What Do Junior Interior Designers Do?
A junior interior designer is a part of a firm's interior design team and is tasked with performing several essential duties that ensure client satisfaction. First and foremost, the junior interior designer consults with senior team members about the client's needs. Information about the client and the client's intended use for the space allow the junior interior designer to establish critical elements for design. The designer also consults building designs for information on the dimensions of …Read more
- Assist designer with design concepts, showroom displays and in-home design projects.
- Team with designer and management to drive sales.
- Respond to clients questions and concerns in a timely, informative manner.
- Maintain excel spreadsheets and other documentation regarding budget, client purchases and marketing efforts.
- Assist in the success of marketing efforts, store promotions and other programs.