The average salary for a Process Technician in South Africa is R183,126.
Is Process Technician your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R0 - R183k
R0 - R15k
R177k - R263k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Process Technician
A process technician’s main duties center around maintaining manufacturing process equipment and ensuring such machinery operates in a clean organized environment. To do this, process technicians are required to schedule and perform regular maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment; they also order necessary machine parts and upgrade equipment when necessary to ensure optimal performance. In addition, process technicians perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all machin…Read more
Process Technician Tasks
- Work to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Provide training to team members on relevant industry processes and equipment operations safety.
- Continuously monitor all operations and processes to prevent and correct equipment malfunctions.
- Monitor equipment and take action in the event of problems.
- Responsible for process technology equipment operation and safety.
Process Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs