Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer is R222,000
What Do Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineers Do?
Quality assurance (QA)/test automation engineers are in charge of supervising quality standards and automation efforts for their organization. They are responsible for correct equipment operation and output, and one of their main responsibilities includes creating test cases for future production tasks. QA/test automation engineers implement automation strategies using a variety of robotic equipment to facilitate production, as well as conduct product tests to check quality standards and …Read more
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
- Create library of custom functions.
- Review regression test cases.
- Integrate test automation industry standards and best practices.
- Execute automated test suite.