Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Senior Brand Manager is R594,726
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Brand Managers?
An early career Senior Brand Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R478,895 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Senior Brand Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R600,000 based on 28 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Senior Brand Managers Do?
A senior brand manager focuses on establishing a brand identity either for the company as a whole or for its individual products or projects. In most situations, this involves also ensuring that individual product or service offerings have a brand image that conforms to that of the parent company. Once the branding identity of the company and products are established by the senior brand manager, he or she works with marketing, advertising, and creative personnel to make sure all efforts that …Read more
- Develop creative and compelling marketing material that is consistent with company vision.
- Oversee advertising campaigns to ensure they provide maximum return on investment.
- Establish financial targets, business objectives, and brand strategies that will facilitate positive company growth.
- Create a budget and organize resources to meet quarterly objectives.
- Research consumer behavior to identify industry trends and adjust brand marketing accordingly.